OUR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS[/et_pb_text][et_pb_divider color=”#DB931A” divider_weight=”5px” _builder_version=”4.4.1″ width=”30%” module_alignment=”center” custom_margin=”-15px||5px||false|false” width__hover_enabled=”off|desktop”][/et_pb_divider][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.5.8″ text_font=”Inconsolata||||||||” text_text_color=”#262c46″ text_line_height=”27px” module_alignment=”center” custom_margin=”||20px||false|false” custom_padding=”||||false|false”]
Here is a list of some of the changes we have made to keep Doyle’s safe and enjoyable:
- Masks – employees will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Hours – we have extended our hours. We are open to the public from 4pm-10pm Thursday, 4pm-12am Friday, 12pm-12am Saturday and 12pm-8pm Sunday. We are open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for private events.
- Cashless – we no longer accept cash. Food and beverage checks will be printed with a QR code and web address allowing customers to pay via their phone’s internet browser. Game cards may be purchased using cash from our self service Mission Card kiosk.
- Deep cleaning – we deep clean before opening every day and clean continuously throughout the day.
- Extra hand sanitizer stations – we have purchased additional hand sanitizer stations to supplement the stations we had before COVID-19.
- Digital Menus – you may access our menu on your phone’s browser via QR code.